pic from brual sand dunes

278_7887.jpg

278_7882.jpg

278_7875.jpg 2 Quads sitting at top of hill hard to see but helps give some size reference

278_7867.jpg

278_7864.jpg

>

fun riding but if the winds blowing hard the sand will peel your face off...

Especially in the late summer/fall when the lakebed is dry!

If you would like exact directions, feel free to P.M. me.....

THE AREA IS HEAVILY USED. PLEASE, PLEASE RESPECT THE AREA. IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE AREAS TO RIDE. I DON'T WANT THIS POST TO CONTRIBUTE TO IT BEING SHUT DOWN. LITTER IS GETTING TO BE A PROBLEM AND THE TRAILS IN ARE GETTING POUNDED OUT BADLY. DON'T SCREW UP A GOOD THING. IF YOU PARTY THERE,TAKE YOUR GARBAGE WITH YOU.........

We still could... :banghead:

And the rest of the world would LOVE that! America is walking on thin ice right now with the rest of the world. All you would get is our fresh water anyway. We already sold our oil sands out from under Bush's nose, to China.... The oil sand potential of Canada makes Iraq look like the puddle of oil in my driveway........

Thanks fast426 for the directions I ride professionally so respect for the land is not an issue..looks like wicked dunes(for Canada) cant wait till next summer! Maybe you should delete that post with exact directions to such a great spot PM me any additional info!

rH.

Thanks fast426 for the directions I ride professionally so respect for the land is not an issue..looks like wicked dunes(for Canada) cant wait till next summer! Maybe you should delete that post with exact directions to such a great spot PM me any additional info!

rH.

Yeah, I should have P.M'd you that info. I can't delete it now it must have timed out or something. I hate to be a party pooper but if there's a moderator that can do that, could you please go ahead and delete my directions in this thread.

If Not......

Anyone who reads it. Just RESPECT the area. The forestry cops are constantly there and give out huge fines if you destroy stuff. The trail in (3-5 km) goes through a PROTECTED AREA. DO NOT stray off the trail until you get to the dunes. I've personally got pulled over by thier dune cops and been warned for jumping a blind dune. They were plainclothes officers, so you won't see them coming. They were pretty cool though, and chatted with me for quite a while. They did say traffic and people straying off the trail in, has been a huge issue. Sorry to be preaching from the pulpit on this one, but one day, if I have kids, I wouldn't mind taking them there.

And the rest of the world would LOVE that! America is walking on thin ice right now with the rest of the world. All you would get is our fresh water anyway. We already sold our oil sands out from under Bush's nose, to China.... The oil sand potential of Canada makes Iraq look like the puddle of oil in my driveway........

The winkie meant it was a joke...

-J