Sign in to follow this  

Ironman Sprocket Kit

WHERE IS THE CHEAPEST PLACE TO GET IRONMAN SPROCKET FOR MY YZ450

SEEM THUMPERTALK STORE DOES NOT CARRY THEM OT ROCKYMOUNTIAN

OR I WOULD GO FOR A TITAX CROMOLY SPROCKET HAVE ONE RIGHT NOW AND IT HAS LASTED QUIT A WHILE ALSO NEED CHAIN AND FRONT SPROCKET :banghead::applause:

I bought mine at:

http://www.qualitysmart.com/

$78.00

By the way...the "MSR" sprocket is actually a Ironman I'm pretty sure. At least it is at my local KTM shop. I think it's like $86.00 in the TT store.

I have never heard of them before

did you get your sprocket quick and were they a good company to work with?

the TT store has the msr which I think your right is the same sprocket I wonder if they will match the 78 dollar price?

Would rather order from them since they keep this site up and running

I've got one that I used twice and didn't like it cause it was one tooth larger than stock if your interested. '04 YZ450

I've got one that I used twice and didn't like it cause it was one tooth larger than stock if your interested. '04 YZ450

did ya get my message

I have ironman sprockets on both of my bikes. They are impossible to beat as far as wear. I have had one shatter after sliding into some large boulders. Lucky I was on the brakes hard, (motor locked up) or else I probably would have major damage to the casing or wheel hub .

I have never heard of them before

did you get your sprocket quick and were they a good company to work with?

the TT store has the msr which I think your right is the same sprocket I wonder if they will match the 78 dollar price?

Would rather order from them since they keep this site up and running

I had never heard of them either but TT was WAY backordered and they weren't sure how long it was going to be before they got them in stock. This was 3 weeks ago. Quality Smart was very good, quick service, but I agree with you, I always try to support TT when I can. Chuck