Sign in to follow this  

VP U4 fuel

Has anyone had any experiences with VP racing u4 fuel? Is it best to run it straight or as a mix with premium? Should you drain it out of the carb when you are done riding? And most important does it make a big enough difference to notice(A.K.A. is it worth $70 w/tax per 5 gallons)?

P.S. We have a CRF450X, a CRF250X, and a CRF230f

Thanks,

Kyle :banghead:

For Racing Your Bikes Its Worth It But It Made My Yz450 Pop Alot

Plus Your Paying Way Too Much For It

I Would Rum Motorsport 103 Vp For Your Bikes Here In San Antonio Where Vp Headquarters Are Its 6 Bucks A Gallon And Makes My Bike Run Great

U4 Is Not Ness Unless Your A Pro Racer On A Mx Track

There's two types of people.... Honda riders...... and those who wish they were........Having a Honda avatar just means he has come to terms with this.... :banghead: See ya at cycleranch....

Actually, there are 10 types of people, those who know binary and those who don't.

NOTE: When buying U2 or U4 make sure you get the good stuff with the MTBE in it. The U4e and U2e are oxygenated with ethanol and basically suck.

70 bucks a can is way too much.its 10 bucks a gallon here.ive ran it in the stroker and smoker and its worth it.period.(10 $ gallon though)

I Thought I Answered Your ?

If Ya Got The Money Use It Fer Races And Dont Mix You Throwing Your Money Away

Use Motorsport 103 For Practice

I went to my local dealer today to see how much Motorsport 103 would be and they said the same price as U4 because it is unleaded and California charges tax for every gallon of fuel. Is that full of crap or is he telling the truth? Is there a place on line that I could get it cheaper through? U4 costs about $70 here also.

Actually, there are 10 types of people, those who know binary and those who don't.

Convert this number to hexidecimal for a message concerning your dog: 4277006800

NOTE: When buying U2 or U4 make sure you get the good stuff with the MTBE in it. The U4e and U2e are oxygenated with ethanol and basically suck.
From the VP web site

U4e Ingredient(s)

Benzene <10%

Toluene <10%

Dimethylbenzene (xylene) <10%

Ethylbenzene <10%

Styrene (ethenyl benzene) <10%

1,3-Butadiene <5%

Isoprene <10%

N-Hexane <2%

Pentane/pentadiene <10%

Cyclopentadiene <10%

Lead <10%

Sorry, but I don't see any Ethanol.

There's two types of people.... Honda riders...... and those who wish they were........Having a Honda avatar just means he has come to terms with this....
HA...HA,HA,:busted: :busted: :busted: HEE,HEE,SNORT, :banghead::busted::banghead: HARDY HAR, HAR :busted:🤣

🤣🤣:crazy:

Not worth the money unless you are using all the hp out of your bike and need more. Running WFO all the time racing,basically it's just so you can say you run race gas. Burns cleaner and hotter but high octane pump gas is ok always. I run 50/50 once a year cause I like to waste my money like everyone else on stupid sensless stuff too. I think it's called testoserone. Stinks up the garage alot too!!!

I used it for all of 2005 up till August when I got a bad batch which messed everything up, I Had to tear the carb apart three times to fix it, now I use ELF LMS fuel which is more stable not so nasty smelling and hs the same power increase.

I just can't come to terms with the understanding of how you guys say this stuff smells bad, I love it...it smells like race gas, :banghead:

Not worth the money unless you are using all the hp out of your bike and need more. Running WFO all the time racing,basically it's just so you can say you run race gas. Burns cleaner and hotter but high octane pump gas is ok always. I run 50/50 once a year cause I like to waste my money like everyone else on stupid sensless stuff too. I think it's called testoserone. Stinks up the garage alot too!!!

DONT THINK YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT,

1. I LIKE THE SMELL " AH THE SMELL OF VP IN THE MORNIG "

2. MY BIKE RUNS MUCH BETTER AND START EASY AND DOES NOT HAVE PLUG PROBLEMS

3. IT RUNS CLEANED WHICH IN A FOUR STROKE IS IMPORTANT FOR YOUR VALE TRAIN

4. I CAN SAY I RUN RACE GAS AND LOOK COOL WITH VP STICKERS

5. VP IS MADE IN SAN ANTONIO AND IS NOT THAT HIGH 6 BUCKS FOR MOTORSPORT 103

HOW COME YOUR A YZF MAN WITH A HONDA LOGO FOR YOUR AVATAR?

Because I used to own a 02 YZ 426 and now I own a 05 CRF 450.

There all good bikes Fellas! And im just a motorcycle enthusiast !!

#1, get your nose looked at. Smells good after it's burned, not before

#2, Get a Honda, they start easy all the time, if you can get it over 25mph you shouldn't have plug problems

#3, I don't have a vale train on my bike...I think only the blue one's do

#4, Agreed

#5, $10 a gallon is pretty steep unless you're racing or just tooling around the backyard fouling up a plug

DONT THINK YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT,

1. I LIKE THE SMELL " AH THE SMELL OF VP IN THE MORNIG "

2. MY BIKE RUNS MUCH BETTER AND START EASY AND DOES NOT HAVE PLUG PROBLEMS

3. IT RUNS CLEANED WHICH IN A FOUR STROKE IS IMPORTANT FOR YOUR VALE TRAIN

4. I CAN SAY I RUN RACE GAS AND LOOK COOL WITH VP STICKERS

5. VP IS MADE IN SAN ANTONIO AND IS NOT THAT HIGH 6 BUCKS FOR MOTORSPORT 103