Is this a good deal?

Hey guys, I am looking to buy a crf50 and I found one but i was just wondering if you guys think this would be a good deal. Its an 04 crf50, adult owned, just used to ride around camp grounds. Black plastics, skin graphics, ishock without res., HD fork legs and springs, Big Bar Kit, rev box, tall seat, body lift to get the seat a little higher, K&N filter, HD pegs and mount, extended shift and brake lever, and all the stock parts. The guy is asking about $1,100, but is willing to go down in price. Now should i jump on this or just go out and get an 05 for $1000 otd? Thanks for any input.

Ryan

I actually just picked up a brand new 05 crf50. So far put the BBR bar kit and applied rear spring. Next up is some HD fork springs and bushes. But the only problem is im trying to find stock length HD fork springs and no one seems to sell them. You think it would be safe to just buy some HD springs and cut them to the desired length?

Yup thats the bike. It runs strong, just kinda wierd looking with the body lift. I think ill be happier in the end with the new one since i got a fairly good deal and now i can make sure everything is maintained the way i want. Only thing that sucks about buying a new bike is now im trying to not blow cash on modding the bike. Oh well...

Ryan