White Brothers Exhaust Opinions Plz

I have an E-Series and tapered header. I bought it for the ability to change the filter without pulling the header (99 bike), performance and the tunability. It does work great.

But as noted above, I may re-thinking my decision (to loud). However since I ride track, remote OHV areas and the cost of a Big Gun quite system is $500. I'm really going to have to think about this.

Let the flaming begin ?

Bill

------------------

97 KDX220, 86 TTR225, 99 WR400f, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC.

Coincidentaly I just put my E-Series S bend on and rode all day Sat with it. What a difference. It is a more even power band, and tops out very quickly. Very responsive. I ran 12 discs but noted the loudness. I will be playing with it tomorrow, removing disks to see if I can find some low end torque and perhaps a bit quieter ride. Quite honestly, it reached the rev limiter a bit too quickly for my taste. I feel that if I could balance the discs for a little more low end, less top end, it would be a better all around ride for the type of riding I do. I was originally going to go to the YZ timing but find that the pipe made up the difference I was missing. Needless to say, I felt the purchase was worth it.

ATLWR

I, like the others that have responed to your thread, are very pleased with my e-series. ? I ride tight woods and have it set up with six discs and my scoot has much better low end than with the stock pipe. With the six discs it doesn't seem any louder than my friends stock yz426. One good thing with this pipe, as with some others, it is tuneable.