Sign in to follow this  

KXF450 BUBBA's public debut

Seems to resemble the Suzuki more than the Honda. Motor was running like most of the power was at the low end and it had a ton of it. Bubba had a PC pipe like RC's bike and the rest looked stock. He and Burns said the would ride the 450 indoors and outdoors! Bubba said he will run the US OPEN with it too.

i want to see some pics of that

I posted Pics yesterday in the Pics and Vids forum. However, today was the demo, so i wonder who has riding shots.

kawasaki race of champions englishtown nj

Were were the champions?

Other than Barry Carsten it sounds like a poser party.

We herd they intervied the father of blubber's,girls ass, and he's not down with the fever. :banghead:

It was extra lame why?

1. No money! 400 for each main 250 moto's. What talent is going to enter 50 bucks and drive hours to maybe at the most win 400 bucks.

2. Kawasaki had 1 truck! usuall pro circuit would go now not even that! FMF was there with 3 t shirts to sell whoopy.

3. No factory riders. Bubba and Byrne signed autographs and rode alone and really easy for 5 laps ( they were doing some whips but that's it). Kyle Chisim won ( didn't even know he went pro yet) the others were the usual suspects for e-town that make mains at nationals and finish in the bottom 20.

4. No other factory's sent anyone! I remember Team Husqvarna would show and some Honda and Suzuki support riders but no one showed. Not even Jason Lawrence who has a Suzuki and might go to Kawasaki and was probably told not to go.

No many venders, no shows or fun stuff nothing.

MVMX is right maybe it should be named "KAWASAKI POSERFEST 2006"

It really is a shame. I've been to a few of the KROC's over the past 15 years. Usually, you can count on a couple of Factory riders. I recall seeing Hannah, Ward, Emig, RC, Dowd etc etc.

It is an absolute joke that Bubba & Byrne didn't race. Who cares about a 5 lap demo ride? Once the news hit that they weren't racing, alot of people bagged going.

Don't get me wrong, I love the track/promoter etc. It's just another race if at least the Kawi guys don't partake.

"KAWASAKI POSERFEST 2006"

um yeah ok posers your kidding me. this was a race to let you know and a kinda big one and while you people were on the couch watchin tv they were gittin sh it done.

so no need to say who the real posers are...

Were were the champions?

Other than Barry Carsten it sounds like a poser party.

We herd they intervied the father of blubber's,girls ass, and he's not down with the fever. :banghead:

you're the man mvmx!

It doesnt matter if bubba's riding the KX450 or the RMZ, he will still get consistantly smoked by RC, Kdub, and that Ben Townsley guy (if he's racing in the 250 class.

can't wait to see bubba on a 4-stroke

Or under it...or beside it....or 50 feet from it....

It doesnt matter if bubba's riding the KX450 or the RMZ, he will still get consistantly smoked by RC, Kdub, and that Ben Townsley guy (if he's racing in the 250 class.

:banghead::banghead:

Is Bubba the next Travis?

:banghead:

Dude, there's no comparison to make. Travis is Travis and Bubba just wants to be RC but can't.

Dude, there's no comparison to make. Travis is Travis and Bubba just wants to be RC but can't.

you forgot to mention every other motocross rider that wants to be as fast as RC but cant. But you are right about there being no comparison to make between Bubba and Travis...Bubba has won championships...more than a couple. And Travis...well...hey, he did the double backflip :banghead:

You missed my point.

I am refering to Bubba crashing, and if he continues to crash out, he will end up like Travis.

He (Travis) is washed up, he will never be health enough to win a title. Hope his back flips are enough to keep him happy, because his glory days are over in MX/SX

You missed my point.

I am refering to Bubba crashing, and if he continues to crash out, he will end up like Travis.

He (Travis) is washed up, he will never be health enough to win a title. Hope his back flips are enough to keep him happy, because his glory days are over in MX/SX

🤣

whos Travis? :banghead::banghead:

You missed my point.

in a sence that he could put himself out for good if he keeps it up....yes, i got your point. but comparing the two is just....uh...well put it this way....Travis was doomed from the beginning. He had taken more beatings than most people 3 times his age before he ever started racing pro mx/sx. Bubba is a bit more protective of his body, hence sitting out for the rest of the season. he is planning for the future. but even if he were to put himself out for good, he has made a much deeper footprint in the sport of SX/MX, not to mention the record books. In that sence, Bubba will NEVER be like Travis.