Sign in to follow this  

Upper Michigan Ride Pics

It's awfully quiet in here! Me and my guy went for a ride yesterday up in the U.P., near Baraga. Fantastic trails! Well, I could do without the sandy sections but the rest were woodsy, narrow 2-tracks that twisted all around. We got a few pics to share - some are just of the white moss, the fall leaves, etc.

http://www.polariswebdesign.com/uporv/index.htm

:banghead:

Awesome pictures, I am trying to talk my husband into doing 3 of the Six Days of Michigan up there next year in July. Have you guys ever tried that?

He is from MI, and we will be up there vacationing, so what the heck.

HAve you ever been over to Drummond Is. to ride?

WE got married 12 years ago on Mackinac Is. :banghead:

Awesome pictures, I am trying to talk my husband into doing 3 of the Six Days of Michigan up there next year in July. Have you guys ever tried that?

He is from MI, and we will be up there vacationing, so what the heck.

HAve you ever been over to Drummond Is. to ride?

WE got married 12 years ago on Mackinac Is. :banghead:

Mackinac is beautiful! I've always been crazy about horses, and went there once as a child. Fond memories...

We'll have to stay posted on the Six Days of Michigan. We just started riding together this past June, and I had never ridden prior to that so we're just starting out. He (moto2000 on here) wants to do Drummond Island. I'm not sure my skills will allow me, but I'd go check it out anyway and bring the bike just in case. :banghead:

Great pics! Thanks for sharing. Makes me want to do some trail riding.

Kim

Thanks! I guess we'll probably head up again this weekend for a longer ride :banghead:

The colors are beautiful. We haven't even gotten rain here yet. Looks very nice.

Kim