Sign in to follow this  

Need Mup Flaps/Splash Guards.....??

Just bought a 03' Chevy 2500HD, Quad Cab, 4x4, Short Bed with a 6.0 engine and need to get some type of Mup Flaps/Splash Guards because the tires

shoot up all over the truck.............making it dirty. :banghead:

I know, I know......it's a truck🤣 , but I do like to take care of my stuff and just by getting some Mup Flaps/Splash Guards should take care of this problem.

Anybody know of some that would custom fit my truck?? Maybe even some webs sites you have bought from. :applause:

Thanks.🤣

Try your local Chevy dealer, I just got a set of mud flaps for the front and rear of my '05 3500 4x4 dually and I really like the look and they fit great! Don't remember exactly but you looking at about $150.00.

I saw some really big ones at NAPA. They even had the big NAPA logo on them. I'm sure they would look sweet on your ride. :banghead::banghead:

Try your local Chevy dealer, I just got a set of mud flaps for the front and rear of my '05 3500 4x4 dually and I really like the look and they fit great! Don't remember exactly but you looking at about $150.00.

Yeah thats what I'd recommend too. Chevy makes some specificly for the truck that fit great... many of the aftermarket ones you buy will fit badly.

There is an outfit in Oregon that makes some nice heavy duty flaps. They are called Pro Flaps. I'm not sure if they have a web page or not. I'd like to get a set bet they are kinda spendy. The flaps are about a 1/4" thick and have a crome weight on the bottom of them like the big rigs. You have to add the crome naked lady yourself :banghead: