Sign in to follow this  

Why should I ge an 06 kx 250f

I am thinking of getting a 06 250f kawi, I have raced 450's for the past 4 years. I am 5' 9, I weigh 170 without gear. With this bike pull me fine down the start stretch and around a motocross track easy or would I have to sink a bunch of money into the motor? Thanks for any help :banghead:

that bike would have no problem pulling you around. I have riddn with friends that weigh 220 and dont have any problem on that bike...even when its all stock.

it would pull you but after racing a 450 for 4 years it would be very hard and weird to move down. and you are perfect weight for a 4fiddy.

Well, being that I PDI these things at my job and I weight 225lbs...it will pull you just fine, :banghead:

I ran a diagnostics run on one after a customer came back and said it was running crappy. I tinkeled w/ the screw and all was chiiper, then I warmed it up and tore ass down the street. It seems the bottom end is the same as the '05 w/ some very nice meat in the middle and top.

I can't wait until I can buy one, :banghead: but we can't yet because our boss wants us to wait a bit so customers can have a crack at 'em.