Sign in to follow this  

Georgia Dome, Atlanta, GA SX

we may be going to Georgia Dome for the SX season.

if you have been there let me know what are the best sections.

tickmaster shows sec 112 row 22 is available.

thanks tony

I try to make it every year. I have been going since 1977, back when it started out in the old Fulton Co. stadium. Just about any seat viewing from the sidelines gives you a good over all view of the track. Just don't get down to low. Even the seats in the end zones are not to bad. Most of the time it depends on the track lay out.

HEHEHE....

I just happened to know 2 guys that were racing this past seasons race and got RIDER SECTION seats (not to mention pit passes for all 3 days). These pictures were takin using NO zoom.

IM000054.jpg

IM000053.jpg

I even got to walk with one of our buddies out to the start line during one of the practice sessions, was a very cool experience.

I was just around the corner from you. I had a nice view of all of the first triple crashes in the day qualifiers.

I better go ahead and get tickets for next year.

HEHEHE....

I just happened to know 2 guys that were racing this past seasons race and got RIDER SECTION seats (not to mention pit passes for all 3 days). These pictures were takin using NO zoom.

IM000054.jpg

IM000053.jpg

I even got to walk with one of our buddies out to the start line during one of the practice sessions, was a very cool experience.

Endzone seats. I was up on the second level on the other side. I waited to late last year to get better seats. But over all they were not bad.

I use to sit down at field level, back in the early days. At Fulton Co. when you were field level they ment it. They had signs warning of possibly getting hit by flying objects from the track. Great for taking pic of your favorite riders, but it didn't give you a good over all view of the track.