Sign in to follow this  

Ftr Hs #2

Who's going up to Madison this weekend for the H/S.

I will be racing Sunday in Super Senior B

Mark,

I'll be a row behind you (I think), you don't want the Mama catchin' ya so stay on the gas!!!🤣

I'm gonna leave Sat. ~2pm and find a hotel.

I'll inspect your bike for free prior to the race :applause: .

Don :banghead:

SSr#5C

Phil,

Make sure the bikes are working, you have the air filters and bring your tools!!!!🤣:banghead:

I plan on being there, but dont worry its only my second race.

S Sr c

01 WR 250 #111c

Mark, what is your number?

I will personally come around and check everybody's bike out, you know make sure there's no air pressure in the tire's, your fuel is off, etc. just that kind of safety stuff!!!🤣🤣 One's in my class will get EXTRA attention :banghead:

Well we are out. I didnt realize Josh's homecoming dance was saturday night. If the race was a bit closer I wouldnt mind running up in the morning but oh well at least there's more races.

We watched the races Saturday. Seemed like a very well run event and everyone I met was super nice. Loved seeing the vintage bikes run. I was drooling over the Husky, Maico, and Bultaco. I think a CZ ran also- just caught a glimpse and didn't see it again. Very kool event. It won't be our last.

10.2 mile course and after 3 laps i actually felt ok. soil was perfect, weather was cool at the 1030 start and sign up was about 2 minutes. a very well run event, just wish i could have scripted my ride different, its amazing how a little ol' wreck can drop you from first to last. also to honda, please hurry up with the magic button on the crf450r, kicking the bike 20-30 times after a crash is not condusive to conserving energy on a 1hr 30 minute ride

john