Sign in to follow this  

Any more reviews on 2006 kx250f

Hi have you guys seen any more of them at the tracks??? And how are they???

Thats what I am waiting on so I can make up my mind on getting a crf 450 or kxf 250. Lets see the reviews. :banghead:

Thats what I am waiting on so I can make up my mind on getting a crf 450 or kxf 250. Lets see the reviews. :banghead:

um how do you even compare those bikes. there two different classes. ask your self if you want a 450 or 250f and then decide on the brand of bike.

my 06 kx250F pops a bit when i just got it and was breaking it in..now it dosent pop that much..it does a tiny bit when im screwing around..but not really when im racing..they might be jetted a lil lean..i havent checked mine yet

Mine really popped a lot the first couple of rides, but had stopped now. But I have to say that power wise, it's really good. It's got tons of bottom end, but it really rips on the top end. Just to compare, we went riding a couple of days ago. One of the other guys has a 01 YZ426 and we raced down a gravel road from 1st to 5th. He might be 15 pounds heavier than me and I know that his bike is way heavier, but it was a dead heat. We were exactly even all the way. I thought that he'd kill me. He wasn't very impressed. I have a 03 YZ450 and thought that I'd be dissappointed with the power, but wasn't at all. It seems to really hook up well, with it being really easy to control. The suspension is really supple, sucking up everything smoothly. It's just way more fun to ride, while being able to ride faster, actually, around the track. I do miss the power sometime, but you just can't be as lazy.