Sign in to follow this  

2006 crf250r reviews!!!

Hi i was wondering if there are anyone else that seen or ridden one at the local track ??? I would like to know the review??? thanks

i think one of the major improvements was the suspension, it really helps get the power to the ground, where it needs to be.

other than that.. the thing flies like a bat outta hell!

Honda finally has a bike that has bottom end, this bike rips on the starts very hard to keep it down pulls like a 450ty out of the gate. Nice bike

i rode my 06 at the dodge amp national last week, it is an amazing bike. good bottom end snap, lots of power, good suspension, and it handles like a dream. i love the 06, it works really well, and i can ride it almost as fast as my full mod 05

My 06 CRF250R is the best bike I've ever owned. I just got back into dirt bikes after a couple years off and with in 2 hours at the local track I was jumping everything with ease. The suspension is perfect for me, and the power is amazing! On the straights the thing just pulls and pulls. I am more than satisfied with the bike and would recomend it to any one looking into an 06 250F.