Sign in to follow this  

the new carb on the 06

Is anyone with an 06 CRF experienceing carb problems, like bogging at low revs?

Someone has just got one in the UK and he is having carb problems but he vever said what they were. I was just thinking is this 06 carb a bit too big for the 250f.?

I was wondering this as im thinking of either getting the KXF or CRF and really dont want to have to spend money on a new 38mm carb.

my 06 in the Netherlands has this problem to!!!

on the stationair and i will give a lot of trottle then he is.... bllllluuurrpppp

sounds like he's getting to much or something...

another jetting wont help jet.

I just got mine and raced Saturday night. Noticed a slight stumble off completely closed throttle. I had the same issue with my '04. Dad put a Boyeson quick shot on it and I had no more issues. I'm considering trying it on the '06.

try different jetting

No I dont own one, im considering the KXF or CRF, 06 models.

Someone I know has 3 and they all have this carbing problem he speaks of?

He didnt really say much more but im just asking if anyone else has this problem? and can it be cured by jetting? or is the carb plainly just too big.

The carb isnt too big. Honda knows there stuff and its on there for a reason. Jetting will be off in some places offcourse. Try and fine tune it with the fuel screw. It takes time. My bike rips. hard

i noticed a slight stumble also. does boyesen make a quickshot yet? other than that this bike pulls longer than my 05 and feels lighter. :banghead::banghead: