Sign in to follow this  

Check out what I did this weekend... pics inside...

My brother, cousin, and I went to the Bridgestone Racing Academy on Saturday. It was a gift from my pop's and we had a kick ass time!!!

Here are some pictures...

93c7a74a.jpg

1a3e07a2.jpg

22ae3c8e.jpg

d499722e.jpg

79840639.jpg

That is great, as someone that races SCCA Improved Touring, all I can say it get out there. If you think that was a rush get out there with 20 other cars all running full out an inch from each other. It can be expensive if you want to run at front (as with anything) but to get out there and have fun is not too bad.

PS.

Those that think that "rubbin is racin" stay home.

Oh man, I am jealous as hell! That is a dream of mine to do. I have done the Kansas City driving expierience where you drive a Nascar around the Kansas Speedway. Which was fun, but You get sick of not being able to make turns.

that looks cool as hell but whats with the donuts they got those cars riding on?

wow thats cool i would like to do that (though on a suzuki hayabusa) looks like fun

Don't be jealous cuz I've been talking to hot chics on the internet all day....

Sick pics..........LUCKY.......... I wanna go do something cool like that

It was a great time and yes it was a racing school. It was more like a driving experience than an actual school. We spent 4 hours running laps on a track and it was pretty kick ass.

I took 2 motorcycle racing schools last year. F.A.S.T Phase I & II and that was pretty damn fun also. I would like to do the Richard Petty next year just to see what it's like.

I couldn't believe how well these cars handled. I was driving on a rail!!

That looks like FUN! I've got an addition to my "Things to do before I die" list.

wow thats cool i would like to do that (though on a suzuki hayabusa) looks like fun

You would get laughed off of the track if you showed up to do a track day with a Hayabusa. Yeah, they can go 210 mph in a straight line, but not too many tracks are straight lines.

Dude awesome pics.. I would love to do that!

(though on a suzuki hayabusa)

Do yourself a favor and do some research on sport bikes before you get on a 'Busa. There is a reason why you've never seen one racing in the AMA and other Super Bike series. They suck on the track!

Simply made to go fast in a straight line... which they do very well. A half-way decent rider on a 600 would run circles around the Busa on a track.

BTW - I'm jealous of your track school experience... I've done the same thing on my CBR 929, it was a blast! I would love to try it in an open wheel car.

that looks sooo fun!! but personally i rather gt. lol nice