Sign in to follow this  

OEM Rings from Ronayers

Anyone know the part number(s) for the OEM rings that I will need? I can't find them on the site.

http://www.ronayers.com/fiche/frames.cfm?man=su&groupid=1660&parent=1610

Also, if you happen to know...is this the correct part number for the S model head gasket? 11173-29F00...just wanted to double check on that one. I'm doing the E base gasket swap and am going to replace the head gasket along with. Is this all I need in addition to the E base gasket? Any other gaskets? These things are starting to confuse me. Thanks guys.

I've got just about everything, including the CCT gasket...shim kit and all the other goodies. Just needed to order those gaskets. I was hoping you weren't on so you wouldn't see how much of a retard I am. Why couldn't I find that ring set? :banghead: I'm hoping everything will be here sometime next week so we can do this.

Thanks for the help guys.

Cool I am gonna try and find some rings locally and order some gaskets today..... I want to put a different head with hotcams, KW valves / springs and decomp on my motor for the race next weekend. Also gonna slap in my 11k Yosh box. 450 wont be done in time so this will have to do for now.

Well don't go through Good Times for anything. What a bunch of TOOLS. :banghead:

I can't wait to see the progress.