pitster....big carb??

Welp, the intake valve is a 23mm unit I believe, so you won't see huge gains going beyond a 23 or 24mm carb. I'd stuff a Mikuni TM24* flatslide on there, along with a hotrodded cam and see where that gets you.

* I'm a Mikuni whore, I'll admit it. I love 'teh snappy' I get with my flatslide.

Welp, the intake valve is a 23mm unit I believe, so you won't see huge gains going beyond a 23 or 24mm carb. I'd stuff a Mikuni TM24* flatslide on there, along with a hotrodded cam and see where that gets you.

* I'm a Mikuni whore, I'll admit it. I love 'teh snappy' I get with my flatslide.

what cams fit the GPX !!

26 mm takegawa kit works like a champ on the GPX,SDG....125 engine with the G2 cams. I just pulled the SDG 125 head and the Gpx 125 head...they are differen't The Sdg is a larger chamber with a bigger valves like a SE head.... The Gpx is a smaller chamber for more CR , valves are a little smaller also but now as a test i'm throwing on the gPX head to the Sdg....with the Sdg domed piston it will torque up better even with smaller valves.Compression will be up a bit from standard SDG. Dyno tonight ! crower

the standard SDG 125 runs good...put a 14 t counter on it and a big gun 50 pipe and our G2 cam and you'll hit 11 hp to the ground....very fast and easy to build and maintain. The stock bike has a 16 t counter and they bog a little off the corners ......regear for best results...crower