Sign in to follow this  

Weston Beach Race, AWESOME!

Errm, to be honest I didn't stay to the end, Rattray was doing great, nice and smooth and consistant. Not sure who won.

Comeon guys this is 1000 racers on one beach track going up huge sand hills and dunes...

Nice footage. I'll admit I'm more prone to watching movies with motocross stuff in it. But, that was 1000 bikes on the beach. Pretty impressive to see.

Man a race on the beach and in the dunes would be awesome. like Pismo Beach

Paul Edmondson won the race (last year lost out to Everts).

Tyler Rattray came 15th.

I was there last year and saw cowboy kenny and Travis Pastrana do the races. Pastrana came 3rd in the quads on saturday and on sunday came off on the first corner and did his wrist in! I'll try to dig up a couple of pictures of them on the startline, unreal!

Man a race on the beach and in the dunes would be awesome. like Pismo Beach

i raced the pismo beach race last weekend. it was a ton of fun and from the looks of the UK race, the pismo race was much more challenging, of course except for the number of people at the UK race. The pismo sand is deep, loose and dry. I would have killed for some wet hardpacked sand like the UK beach race. I bet it would be so much fun to ride with that many people at once. we need something like that out here.