West coast tires

I think you are going to have a blast! Just be careful, the first S-12 I put on the rear hooked up alot better than I ever would have imagined and the sense of power was at a whole new level.?:lol:

Get the 140, Michelin tends to run on the narrow side with their sizing, a 140 will fit nicely and it will definately send a message to anyone riding behind you :banghead:

Very nice, thank you.?:banghead:

I think you are going to have a blast! Just be careful, the first S-12 I put on the rear hooked up alot better than I ever would have imagined and the sense of power was at a whole new level.?:lol:

Get the 140, Michelin tends to run on the narrow side with their sizing, a 140 will fit nicely and it will definately send a message to anyone riding behind you :banghead:

What Don said. It's the tire choice out here :banghead:

I think you are going to have a blast! Just be careful, the first S-12 I put on the rear hooked up alot better than I ever would have imagined and the sense of power was at a whole new level.:banghead:?

BTW. If you are recommending a 140, what would be the stock equivalent size?

BTW. If you are recommending a 140, what would be the stock equivalent size?

Michelin 140 is the equivelant to a Dunlop 130 or smaller. It will be wider than the Dunlop that came on the bike but there is no clearance issues at all with swingarm or exhaust. I prefer a wider tire unless I am riding a course with a lot of big rocks to navigate through at speed. :banghead:

If you are going to be in the mud, the S12 front will serve you well also. When it gets soupy around here I can just about igonre the mud with S12's front and rear. Even though they are soft terrain tires their compound is actually harder than the hard terrain tires so that they can dig in better. Just a thought. :banghead:

If you are going to be in the mud, the S12 front will serve you well also. When it gets soupy around here I can just about igonre the mud with S12's front and rear. Even though they are soft terrain tires their compound is actually harder than the hard terrain tires so that they can dig in better. Just a thought. :banghead:

I agree w/gmoss, I run an S-12 all year round on the rear, except when Dessert racing. I run an M-12 front in the summer because I can get 4 - 5 solid months of riding out of one tire. In the winter I run the S-12 front and I will typically go through two of them over the course of the winter. I feel that they are as worthy or better in the mud as any front tire out there but they will chunk away sooner than most.

I think you are going to have a blast! Just be careful, the first S-12 I put on the rear hooked up alot better than I ever would have imagined and the sense of power was at a whole new level.:banghead:?

Only one problem for rushfan....no one is ever behind him.?

Joe