Sign in to follow this  

450X Front Brake Rotor

Hey there... My front brake rotor is warped. Don't know how this could've happened. I mainly ride Baja, instead of tracks, and there is no visable damage from rocks and such...

So here is my question: Will a rotor from an R bike fit? How about a 250? Any other good rotors out there since I have to replace it?

Thanks,

MB

I did the same thing to my 500 a few years ago. I just took it off and laid it in the shop floor, took a 2x4 and a hammer and gently worked my way, tapping all around it. It worked great for years. Sold it that way, couldn't even tell. I never figured out how I tweaked mine either.

I did the same thing to my 500 a few years ago. I just took it off and laid it in the shop floor, took a 2x4 and a hammer and gently worked my way, tapping all around it. It worked great for years. Sold it that way, couldn't even tell. I never figured out how I tweaked mine either.

these guys are correct,

the ft rotors are always getting tweaked, i like Fred just take a crescent wrench to them and fix it ,

doesn't take long,

i half to do the mx bikes at the track all the time :banghead:

can't never tell until you bend it again :banghead:

It's fun straightening a rotor for someone in front of them, they go back pretty easy and work great.