Sign in to follow this  

I finally got it installed!!!

I bought a Pitster swing arm and have been trying to install it and with the help of you guys I finally finished it! I made a brake extender for like $3 with the help of Fiveoaddict, then I got some washers for where the boldt goes through the frame and swinger, I cut down the stock wheel bushing like 3mms, added washers to the right side so the chain would be straight, had to break the rear brake peg off and find a block of aluminum cut it down and have it welded on to the swing arm for the drum brake, bought a 130 link moose chain broke it down and installed it and BAM!!! I finally got it to fit! It was deffinatly worth it, it made my ishock actually be plush! I went riding with it and hit some jumps and it was really nice and I my friend and I rode some muddy trails and his bike kept on getting clogged with mud!LOL! Mine was also was taller because of the swingarm and no mud clogging for me! (Sorry about the book long post and the run on sentences) By the way it the swing arm was going on a 2005 crf50.

Please let me know what you think on the comments section of "My Garage" thank you.

where do I get a chain roller? How much is a good 1? Also when I sit on it the chain tightens up that is why it is so loose.