Sign in to follow this  

Had a fun ride yesterday

Me and my three buddies were out riding yesterday.My friends had there bikes(tt-r 230 and Crf150) and one had his trike(Honda 250).We were going up and down the sand hills most of the day.So my friend with the 150 went up first and made it up fine, then my friend with the trike went up and lost power half ways up, so he gives it alot of gas and the then of course you know what happens next.These hills are fairly steep so his trike rolled about five times until it stopped at the bottom.I have to tell you, that was the funniest thing I have ever seen.So he got up and we helped him stand it back up and there was oil every where.It was a hose to the diff that had leaked, but it stopped.So then he just watched us for the rest of the time.My friend with the tt-r got stuck a hundred times probrally because of those Pirelli tires.He would go have ways up the hill and get stuck so he starts falling backwards.He dumped his bike 4 times that day.Mine flew from under me once.Sand is like the funnest for me.Later we all went to a local town and screwed around there.My friend was doing wheelies and he sat his trike on it's ass a couple of times.Stoppies are pretty fun.Then at the old school we went to the play ground.So then guess what?We aren't usually this dumb, but we wet over the teeter totters with the bikes, kinda scary at first, but really fun.It had rained the day before so it was to wet to go on my jumps at my house.Me and my friend with the tt-r had fun in the mud.Good day for riding though, sorry got no pictures.Today my friend with the trike was going to get a new tt-r 230 today.I should of let him ride my 230 because I think he would liked mine better than a yammy 230.No damage was done to the machines.........Yet. :banghead:

sounds fun :banghead: ! however how did the 250 2 smoker trike get stuck and the 150 didnt? just a question. and next time invite me. lol.

My friend with the tt-r got stuck a hundred times probrally because of those Pirelli tires.He would go have ways up the hill and get stuck so he starts falling backwards.He dumped his bike 4 times that day.:

dude my bro's 250f has no knobs http://bikepics.com/pictures/440824/ that is a bald tire and he makes it up anything

That trike was a 4 stroke.I think my friend with the tt-r doesn't know what he's doing.My friend with the 150 is so light he just flies up them in 3rd sometimes in 4th gear.He got stuck with it a couple times.So far I've got the best record for not getting stuck.I ussaully go up in 2nd or 3rd.

ah. all makes sense now! by the way, are u sure it wasnt a 200x trike? not a 250? i thought the 250r's were 2 smokers, and it was the 200x's that were the 4 strokers.

I never paid to much attention to it, I thought it was a 250, maybe a 200.It was a 1985 if that helps?

yup. a 200x. i go out with friends that have a 250r trike( 1985 2 smoker to be exact) and with a 4 stroke 200x 1987 i belive. no reason for askin, just wanted to know if they made a 250 4 stroke trike cuz i never heard of it.

Isn't the big red a four stroke?Thats 250cc......I think.Oh well, I don't care, those trikes are dangerous as hell anyways!!I'll ask my friend about it tomorrow.

Yup, live in canada.There are no dunes, but were we go is a 3/4 of a hour away from my farm, theres a bunch of big sand pits.It's more like sand hills acctaully, we have ridden up and down them so many times you can get stuck if you don't know what your doing.

lol sounds fun. ya i live down here in so cal "riders paradise" lol its awsome here. u have the big dunes here, the little dunes here, the tracks, the trails, and the desert. i love it down here.