Sign in to follow this  

Heineken is the #1 beer in New Orleans

wats is still happen over there in new orleans i saw a thing on tv and it wasnt very nice place to be..??

wats is still happen over there in new orleans i saw a thing on tv and it wasnt very nice place to be..??

.....aight.

umm if u notice the kid is from Australia maybe they did not hear what happend so :banghead:

don't pick on the aussie, they just lost the ashes (aussie-english injoke), do any americans know where Bali is?

ARE YOU LIKE 6!!!!!

i know every thing wat happened but It hasnt been on the news for awhile over here.. i know that there was a twister and a big storm and then a 2ed one and all that and i didnt know if all them ppl are still looting. or if you bush has done something about it, instet of giving the army a right to kill .. iam not a dumb ass you know :banghead:

don't pick on the aussie, they just lost the ashes (aussie-english injoke), do any americans know where Bali is?

haha the 1st time in along time but :banghead:

that about sums it up

Wats wrong with australia huh?? is it coz chad reed went to the states and kicked all your ass's??

or and no one take offence but this guy who was a smart ass to australians

Don't want to high jack the thread but I will anyway. I know the ashes have to do with cricket but what is it? a trophey?

Don't want to high jack the thread but I will anyway. I know the ashes have to do with cricket but what is it? a trophey?

yea iam not that shore about it but its ashes are a trophy but i not shore coz i dnt know much about cricket :banghead:

The ashes are the remains of the stumps from the first cricket game that australia beat england in. They symbolised the death of english cricket.

The japs should have done something similar with the british motorcycle industry!

Sorry i am talking bolox. The stumps are not the ashes. The bails are. The bails are the small wooden pieces which sit on the stumps. I am sooooooo embarrased.

:banghead: New Orleans was NEVER a very nice place to be - it's just worse now...

I do feel sorry for the casualties of the hurricane, though.

A word to the aussies. Your all fellow riders, so your all cool in my book. New Orleans is still a mess, and not progressing very well. Thanks for showing concern for our country. Just like anywhere else the media covers mainly local/national news, and a little world news. That would be like something happening in Australia, and being on our news for 5 min and we didnt know about it cause we were out ridin. The reason everybody in the US knows everything about it is cause its been all over the news for weeks. Some people dont understand that Austrialia isnt next to the US like Mehico.