Sign in to follow this  

englishtown this sunday 10/9

ok im going to english town this sunday with a couple of buddys, this is going to be my first ride in about 3 months cuz i messed my knee up so if you see me just stop by and say hi.

2004 yz 250f # 252.. just look for my dads truck ( brand new 05 F 350 crewcab silver)

so whos going....

Im there. KTM 450SX #915. I should be there with a few other guys CR250 #56 and YZ400F #55. I'll look for you guys. I usually park by the road course so cruise on over if you get a chance.

SXdude,

Maybe we'll get a chance to actually put a few laps in this time. I was looking foward to it last time, but unfortunately you had that get-off.

SXdude,

Maybe we'll get a chance to actually put a few laps in this time. I was looking foward to it last time, but unfortunately you had that get-off.

sounds good,...but i have to admit, after the 2nd get off I'm really thinking about quiting MX and just getting a trail bike. I am definitely getting too old to get all bruised up on a regular basis. The problem is, I really love MX and find trail riding kind of boring. Anyway, I should be there sunday.