Sign in to follow this  

04 crf250 good? bad?

i just came off a 03 Cr250 i find it to much power in the track cuz i am only 140 lbs. i would love to get into a 4 stroke. i rode my first 250f yesterday it was a 04 crf250 with a yoshi i honestly could not believe how much i loved the thing i am used to using the clutch and reving it to go any where on a 2 stroke but on this u just roll the throttle and off u go. I LOVE IT! so u get the point i like them but on the tech side r these good bikes i dont wan tot be fixing the thing and fooling around with the valves all the time what do u guys think shud i go for the crf?

hey its a honda cant go wrong with that, like with all four strokes they all require more maintanance, as long as u keep the oil and air filter clean and periodically check the valves u will have no probs whatsoever

I have an 04 CRF250R and have had zero issues with it. In fact we just tore them down comepletely and did a whole maintenance, grease everything check the valves. And everything perfect. Even on hubbys CRF450.

As long as you keep up maintenance, any bike will be kind to you..... but hondas are the best. :banghead::banghead:

awsome thanks guys, i rode my first crf other day with a yoshi pipe and fell in love with it so now i am want to get one