Newbe in Ohio

Welcome! I am from Amelia Ohio which is 30 minutes from mason. I am wanting to go check out a track near you called lake bailee does anyone know anything about it?

Never heard of it! Might be something to check out though! :banghead:

-Yea, near Mason, I live in Liberty Twp over off Cin-Dayton.

-I have a few frinds who live in Amelia. Used to live in Milford years ago, road street and offroad with guys from over there.

-Marietta OH? Been there along time ago though.

Hey cozza! ever practice at dirt country on wed nights?

No. How far away is it? I might have to start! If I do, maybe we could go for a ride there

-Yea, near Mason, I live in Liberty Twp over off Cin-Dayton.

-I have a few frinds who live in Amelia. Used to live in Milford years ago, road street and offroad with guys from over there.

-Marietta OH? Been there along time ago though.

That's just really crazy!

I'm in Milford!

You guys have to go out to Highland Lakes - out near Hillsboro.

It's a killer natural terrain track. Offers big jumps that are safe, all sorts of corners (sweepers, tight, off-camber). It has a great flow to it also.

Jeff (owner) works very hard on up keep and track prep and he's willing to do track prep during the day to keep the place sweet.

I used to call Dirt Country "home", but now I'll go the extra miles to hit Highland Lakes.

Dirt Country's now a tight, no rhythm place. Short shoot, 180, short shoot supercross obstacle, 180... (I like tracks that flow, but anyone that likes technical will enjoy DC) No fun since Shannon had to quit taking care of it. Bummer too, as that place was a blast.

Any of you Cinci guys Woods ride? I'm to old and beat up to Motorcross? The only track time I get is on my SM at CRP.

I'm lookin for some good offroad riding this fall, got the 426 just about ready.

I was just out at highland lakes sunday nice place..should of seen the girl that was out there riding she was pretty fast and hot too ..
What were you riding and what number???

I'm the idiot that runs around on the CRF50 and the CRF450 (#258). (did the bobcat work during the afternoon). You can always find me near that blue box van up past the entrance to the track. Stop by next time and say hello. - two weeks from now... Jeff's closed this coming weekend.

The girl's name is Jaimie. She's 19... Doesn't like the 06 KX250F yet, but once she gets used to it, she'll be even faster.

i was 202 with the 05 crf 450 with handguards on it.. yeah i was out there playing around with her a little bit :banghead:, i already knew her name jamie zang .. does she come out there alot ?

yeah i seen u on the the 50 that thing is awsome..