Sign in to follow this  

Front tire for 06 yz250f

Who else is changing the front tire on the new yz250f. I am going with the Dunlap 756 to match the back. I am asking the dealer to put it on before i take it out of the showroom. The front tire that it supposedly comes with is for sh.... What in the world was Yamaha thinking? Why would they have such a great bike with such an inferior front tire? :banghead::banghead: Pisses me off.🤣

What tire are you referring to? Is it a 742? If so that is a good tire for intermediate terrain. I ran them on my 05 yamaha 2-strokes indoors and out.

739. It just doesn't last. The 756 is an overall better tire. Nothing worse than felling like your front tire is on cement, having that feeling like it's going to slide out from under you on any corner. If you can't have confidence in the equipment your using you can never be fast.

Oh wow they still use that? That was a dumb idea to switch the rear to a 756 and leave the front. That tire sucks on any terrain.

Thinking about MH3's before I even start it, I love them on my CRF.

you have oviously not used the d739 on hard pack if you think its useless. The tyre is a hard terrain tyre and only works on hard terrian. If you ride hard pack tracks the d739 works great, anything else the tyre sucks

No hard pack in Michigan except on the indoor tracks and it does work there. I usually put them on in the winter.