Sign in to follow this  

Skyline Ride

My riding buddies wussed out on me Sunday so I decided to go it alone. A quick 50mile loop from my garage door. I love real dual sport bikes! For those of you who know Utah, this was the Skyline Trail above Ogden starting from Pineview Res., stopping shortly on top of Lewis Peak, across North Ogden Divide, and then up to Ben Lomond Peak. Hope you enjoy.

DSCF2672.jpg

DSCF2673.jpg

DSCF2674.jpg

DSCF2678.jpg

DSCF2683.jpg

DSCF2688.jpg

DSCF2690.jpgDSCF2694.jpg

DSCF2695.jpg

DSCF2702.jpg

DSCF2705.jpg

DSCF2710.jpg

DSCF2714.jpg

DSCF2717.jpg

DSCF2718.jpg

DSCF2722.jpg

DSCF2728.jpg

Oh yeah, and if I ever find the numb nut who took the 4wheeler up that trail I'm gonna drop kick his :banghead: off the top of the mountain again! We have too few trails left as it is.

nice pics, hell i would have somehow takin that quad and parted it out on ebay. i see some good front shocks, theres atleast 100$.

Beautiful fall colors! Great shots! Looks like some great single track! I hope they keep those trails open! Got to hit that someday! :banghead:

that's some sweet looking single track. thanks for posting the pics!!!

man, wish i could find someplace to ride like that, awsome compared what I see. sweet dude!!!!

Good thing I did the trail when I did because this is what it looked like this morning. You can't even see the top of the mountain I was on when I shot the photo over the bars.

DSCF2729.jpg

Wow... incredible beauty! I can hear the cocky quad bastage now: " I can go anywhere a dirtbike can go! Oh shiate! Oh Shiate ..... my shoe!!!"

The pure beauty and solitude of that place makes my heart hurt! Maybe sometime after the thaw I can come up and experience it myself! Thank you for sharing! :banghead:

Wow, great pics. If we had areas like that here, I would deffanantly be into trail riding alot more.

Just rode that trail not too long ago. It was a sweet ride. Those swtich backs at the top of Ben Loman peak were awesome. I loved those! Thanks for the pics. Sweet sweet memories!!!

CER