XR250R stator not enough power for dual sport?

I have a '96 XR250R with a Baja Designs/homemade dual sport kit. All of the wiring and the headlight (55w) are from Baja Designs. The front turn signals are Acerbis handguards with the built in turn signals. The rear turn signals are little stubby signals intended for a street bike. The tail light/stop light is a standard automotive bulb. The problem that I am having is that when the bike is idling and the headlight is on, the turn signals do not work. If I unplug the headlight, the turnsignals work. Also, if I rev the engine, the headlight, turn signals, etc. all work just fine. The stator was rewound by Baja designs, but this did not help the problem at idle. I understand that the stock stator is not intended to handle this many lights, but is there anything I can do to ensure that all of the lights function at idle?

I have a '96 XR250R with a Baja Designs/homemade dual sport kit. All of the wiring and the headlight (55w) are from Baja Designs. The front turn signals are Acerbis handguards with the built in turn signals. The rear turn signals are little stubby signals intended for a street bike. The tail light/stop light is a standard automotive bulb. The problem that I am having is that when the bike is idling and the headlight is on, the turn signals do not work. If I unplug the headlight, the turnsignals work. Also, if I rev the engine, the headlight, turn signals, etc. all work just fine. The stator was rewound by Baja designs, but this did not help the problem at idle. I understand that the stock stator is not intended to handle this many lights, but is there anything I can do to ensure that all of the lights function at idle?
The XR250 stator is pretty much maxed out running the 55w headlamp. A rewound stator will fix your concern.

Reread the original post. He said its already been rewound. There is something else afoot. Either the stator isnt working properly or there is a wiring fault somewhere.
I completely missed it based on his last sentence. Thanks for the correction. Here is me banging my head on the wall :banghead::banghead:

The only other option that I know of is to install a battery.

I completely missed it based on his last sentence. Thanks for the correction. Here is me banging my head on the wall :banghead::banghead:

The only other option that I know of is to install a battery.

You're right. It was my turn to not notice something (was missing). My bike will run the headlight and blinkers w/o one but the headlight flashes badly. With the battery its just a slight flashing.