Sign in to follow this  

Taking my kx250f this week to get revalved

ive decided riding on stock suspention has been going on too long...and im gunna take my kx250F in this week to get a basic revalve and change the springs front and back, im in orange county so i got pretty much all the top suspention places to choose from...oh and my bike has stock kayaba on it...

where would you guys suggest for me to go..im NOT looking to spend thousands like i did befor..im kinda on a budget....ive had good luck with enzo, maybe looking to go to a different place?..let me know what u have had good luck with

i know this question has probably been asked a million times but i just wanna get it done right the first time and im planning on keeping this bike for a while

ENZO!! :banghead::banghead:

I'm actually going to create a post with my recent dealings with them, but to make a long story short, besides their excellent suspension capabilities, their customer service is quite possibly THE BEST I have experienced...........even almost a year after the fact. I have sent one friend to them and will continue to recommend them to all of my friends.

I would call all of the local guys and get a quote. Once you talk to a few, you will probably know exactly who you want to use. Off the top of my head I would try:

Fact. Connection

RT

Langston

Precision Concepts

MB1

i had enzo on my last bike (yz125) i had everything on it, cost alot...i was acually gunna take my bike to enzo today after school just to get it revalved etc since i had good luck with them since they are kayaba specailists, and they are like 10 mins from me

i contacted MB1 and they didnt have anything for kayaba susp and i was reading that race tech is acually putting worse stuff in ur bike than u have cuz its older technology..so enzo it is