Sign in to follow this  

twin air power flow kit ?

I ride a crf 450X. My stock air filter needs to be replaced as it is coming apart. I was wondering if paying the $120 for the power kit is worth it or if I should just spend $30 on a standard air filter. I would also like to understand how the power flow kit works as apposed to a regular air filter.

Thanks,

Rock

u asked this question this morning....i responded with the correct answer...this kit replaces your backfire screen, it also is more lightweight since its billet, Kit also comes with an inner sealing ring that creates more space in the airbox for easier filter installation/removal....the filter itself is no different than any other filter u can buy for 20$ it is flame resistant but nothing special

oh also when u buy that kit, in the future u'll need to buy that filter for the cage so it fits correct...so really its noth worth the 200$ unless u wanna remove ur backfire screen...there are other cheap alternitives to removing it

Sorry I posted it twice. I am new to this site and couldn't find my post from this morning.