Sign in to follow this  

Weekend at the races.

Spent the weekend at the track camping, racing, benchracing......

This was the last race of the season for our local track www.bigairmotocross.com my boy and I raced. Well he raced, I just rode around the track getting lapped :banghead:

So I thought I would share some picts of my boy Digger #30, me #445 and Wolfchilds boy #192. Enjoy :banghead:

My boy got 3rd overall Sat and 7th overall Sun. I got 7th overall Sat out of 9 riders. Yep I got smoked but it was fun anyways. I havent raced in 6 years.

==> click here for slideshow <==

Awesome, nice pics, looked like fun! Looks like the boy needs to get farther up on the tank for his starts.

They sure know how to curve, great technique. :banghead: (It's always the place beside the box that wheelie :banghead:)

Awesome, nice pics, looked like fun! Looks like the boy needs to get farther up on the tank for his starts.

Tell me about it :banghead: I have been all over him about that. He knows what he has to do, but cant seem to figure it out. He is pretty cramped on that bike and that is part of the problem. Doing it is his decision :banghead: He will get it eventualy.