Sign in to follow this  

crf88 VS Pitster/Xtreme 124cc

I bought a Honda CRF50 and I am going to get a trail bikes 88cc kit with race head and oil pump, and my dad is getting an Xtreme or a Pitster 124cc, will he smoke me? We are very close to the same skill level and kinda close on weight. I am praying that I wont have to sale my Honda and buy a knock off!!!!! I all ready have a nice suspension set up just the 88 kit and my bike will be complete. :banghead:

ive seen the 124 knock off motors range from around 7.5 to around 10. it depends on which motor your dads knock off has... if you need a little more you can always save up for the 108 or even 117 upgrade kit and really smoke him :banghead:

Well now I got to buy the 88 kit then start working again to get a 117cc kit!! I have been working like crazy! I finally got to go riding with my friend yesterday! There were some kids ridning at this area where my friend an I were and one of them had a rm125 and I could out jump him with a stock 50 motor!! That is just sad LOL!

Well now I got to buy the 88 kit then start working again to get a 117cc kit!! I have been working like crazy! I finally got to go riding with my friend yesterday! There were some kids ridning at this area where my friend an I were and one of them had a rm125 and I could out jump him with a stock 50 motor!! That is just sad LOL!

hey man we all have to start somewhere don't dog the kid!!

yeah I know.... Sorry about that but man the kid has been riding for like 4 years! I guess riding about fun not about being the best!