2006 DR-Z 400SM no yosh fit yet?

I called TT and ordered my dynojet kit, mcct, and tried to get my yosh, but they have not confirmed that the pipe will fit an 06,

does anyone have a full yosh on their 06? :banghead:

Also since I am not getting my full yosh yet, should I modify my stock exhaust for the jet kit and 3x3 mod :banghead:

I believe that any exhaust that fits an S will fit the SM, at least that is what I remember reading here. I could be wrong though since I have neither the S or SM. No differences between the 05 and 06 that have been reported either.

man,whoever answers the phone there is a moron.

:banghead:?

As 10Guy said, they should really fit. There is no reason it shouldn't. Unless of course they added the turbo and six speed :banghead: I could see it not being a direct bolt on then.

I called them back and got a better tech, I got the Yosh on order as well as a 140 main and 25 pilot, can't wait to put it on :banghead::banghead:???:busted:

If you ordered the SM specific jet kit, the instructions are for the included 155 jet to be installed.

The FMF SM kit came with 136, 140, 150, 155, and 160 main jets, a new spring, and needle. The instructions call for the 140 if the bike is completely stock (stage 1), or use the 155 if you have done the 3x3 airbox mod.

I live at sea level, have a K&N filter, 3x3 mod, and stock exhaust. I tried a 150 main jet first, and the bike was flat on the top end. Replaced it with the 155, and it will pull to the rev limiter. Mine would surge at freeway speeds, until I replaced the pilot jet with a 25, at 2-1/2 turns out.

Get some allen head screws to replace the screws on the fuel bowl, when you rejet.

Most good hardware stores should have them.... Get stainless if you can.

If you take them the original part they should be able to match the threads.

Probably going to be a metric diameter and thread pitch.

My dad owns an ACE hardware, and I know they carry them.

Where can these (with proper threads) be bought?

Any hardware store should have some:

2 each M4 x .7 10mm long

2 each M4 x .7 12mm long

Socket head cap screw

The 12 mm long ones are for the screws which also hold the wire bracket holding the idle adjuster, and one for the bendable bracket which holds the vent tube.