Sign in to follow this  

idiots on quads

Like there's never been any retards on bikes???? :banghead::banghead:🤣🤣

soory but i have never seen 4 guys on one bike with no helmets going over a jump together. and further more i never understood the quad bashing that goes on around here either. but seriously look at those idiots 🤣

HA HA!! NOW THATS FUNNY RIGHT DERR".. I DON"T KARR WHO YA ARR.. THATS FUNNY RIGHT DERR.. IF YOU CAN"T LAUGH AT THAT, YOU GO ON GIT DA HELL OUTTA HERR, CAUSE DATTS FUNNY..🤣:banghead::banghead:

GIT ER' DONE🤣🤣:busted:

those quaders ARE idiots.not all quaders are dumb only the stupid ones like them. but i have seen Dirt bikers who do that.

I don't think they are any more retarded than alot of what I see posted in this section as "cool". Freestyle motocross and backflipping into a giant dumpster somehow don't seem any less retarded than those guys on the quad.

those quaders ARE idiots.not all quaders are dumb only the stupid ones like them. but i have seen Dirt bikers who do that.

QUADERS HUH???? THATS A NEW ONE..put the books down son before you hurt yourself :banghead: just playin. :banghead:

haha... i saw that guy today too...

"cool new people" my ass

well although we didn't go off any jumps we did see how many guys we could get on my polaris magnum500. let me see, dave,john,jim,jamie,luke,dan,kyle,shane,pete,petey,and me..yup thats 11 people, the suspension was smashed and the tires where bowed out, but it was fun :banghead:

4stroke, the correct response would have been "quaders, EH?". We call em quads. and we dont say "HUUHH?"

Stupid quad fags. It must hurt to be that dumb.

The extra two wheels must cost some IQ points.

regardless of what you ride, if you ride with out a helmet your tempting death. Darwins theory will be applied.

hopefully sooner rather than later because people who dont care about their own safety usually are wreckless and engangers other riders/peoples safety.

again regardless of vehicle driven.

soory but i have never seen 4 guys on one bike with no helmets going over a jump together. and further more i never understood the quad bashing that goes on around here either. but seriously look at those idiots :banghead:

I've seen 4 guys on a bike going over a jump.. I screamed F***** IDIOTS!

Btw. I ride quads. I don't do stupid shit on them though.I wear my gear and NO one else is allowed on it with me.I hate riding someone on back :banghead:

Yes I do do donuts in the dirt sitting on the bars🤣