Sign in to follow this  

Hollister Sunday 10-9

I'm sick of driving 2 hours to ride and will be heading out to HH this Sunday. I plan on staging from the vintage track and would like to meet up with some other tters.

Who'll be out there riding? :banghead:

We'll be at the HS at the upper ranch saturday, camping at the lower ranch and leaving early sunday a.m. I'll Try to stop by and say hi on the way out. :banghead:

I'm sick of driving 2 hours to ride and will be heading out to HH this Sunday. I plan on staging from the vintage track and would like to meet up with some other tters.

Who'll be out there riding? :banghead:

Wussy!!!

If I get my bike back by then I might be down ! :banghead:

dp

Easy to say from the guy usually get chauffeured around :banghead:

Want me to pick you up on the way to Hollister?? It is south... I'll pick you up around 10:30-11:00 :banghead:

Want me to pick you up on the way to Hollister?? It is south... I'll pick you up around 10:30-11:00 :banghead:

Nah..I wouldn't want your truck to get dirty:moon: I want to be there semi early and on my way home by 3-4 :banghead:

Truck?? Im bringing the van, I'll just hook uo the trailer. 55mph all the way...

Nah..I wouldn't want your truck to get dirty:moon: I want to be there semi early and on my way home by 3-4 :banghead: