Sign in to follow this  

Bike values

I hate to ask such a newby type of question... but here we go... I have to make room for my 450 class race bike for next year and I have to sell a few of my bikes...

Looking for some idea of what these bikes are worth in your opinion:

03 CRF 150 JE custom piston to make it 12.5:1 160cc for the class limit... custom Web Cam... 26MM Carb... BBR exhaust... BBR revbox... WB air cleaner... CR85 forks with BBR CR85 springs... Reger billet brake adapter to use the better CRF brake... CR85 or WORKS shock on the rear(buyers choice)... EBC pads... etc... Michelin starcross tires or flattrack tire setup... Have title

02 XR200, Wiseco 67mm BB piston... new tires... could use plastic(woods type scratches)... Have title

91 XR600 has Supertrapp exhaust... hot rod bottom end... front and rear aluminum brake guards... Tsubaki chain... Renthal bars and bark busters... New KW valves installed in head... Front light or number plate... etc

*Needs timing chain and re-assembled to run... tires... a few spokes... rear rotor and pads... no title

Any help would be appreciated! :banghead:

Forgot about using KBB for dirt bikes... that might help me on the XR200 being that it is mostly stock... but won't really help on the non running 600 and Tricked out 150...

Thanks!