Sign in to follow this  

California City 10-7 10-8 10-9

Is Anyone Going Out To California City This Weekend? Im Gonna Be Out There With The Girlfriend. Anyone Care To Meet Up And Go For A Ride?

I'll be out there on the 22nd for the Dago Poker run behind the prison!

:banghead:

will probably be out there on Sunday whatever that is. Will be off Esse road unless we go someplace else.

There is going to be a small group of us ridding Cannondales about 4 1/2 miles east of the Silver Saddle Club, stop on by and say hi.

I Will Be Parked Near The Water Tower Near The Water Tower. I Think Its Water Tower # 5. I Will Be In A 2002 White Extracab F150 Or A 06 F150 Blue. Will Have A 540 Ktm And A Suzuki 400 Quad. Anyone Is More Then Welcome To Stop By And Say Hi.

Are you guys going for sure?

who's you guys? Which day? I think that we will be out there unless we decide to go someplace else......Maybe a track somewhere that has a good vet track for ol' chuck...

well i think we'll be heading out that way this saturday, give us a wave if ya see us, white f150 lariat (with grey trim on the bottom), 05 wrf450, and a 97 klx300.

thought id share this

Its for JOHANESBURG

Saturday

Mostly sunny. Breezy. Highs 73 to 83. Southwest winds 15 to 25 mph. Gusts up to 35 mph increasing to 45 mph below the passes in the afternoon.

[icon]

Saturday Night

Mostly clear. Windy. Lows 44 to 54. West winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts to around 45 mph below the passes.

[icon]

Sunday

Mostly sunny. Highs 75 to 85. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Gusts up to 35 mph in the morning.

[icon]

Sunday Night

Clear. Lows 43 to 53.

I'll be there tomorrow morning. Black Tundra with a CRF450x (#315) and a YZF400. I am meeting some buddies and I have never been so I have no idea where I will be :-)