Sign in to follow this  

Need Advice ASAP !!!!!!!!!

I know from using the search key that exhaust systems have been discussed countless times on this board. What I want to know is if anybody has any experience with the Yoshimura TRC Comp Series Slip on or full system. I have a 05 YZ250f and will be purchasing an exhaust REAL soon! Also, does the slip on better the bike in anyway or just make it louder?

Thanks in advance!

I have th yosh trioval full exhaust great damn pipe real nice tone and rips much better than stock .. I owuld buy again .. I woud consider the white bros .. but some guys have ruined them cus they get in the way when you bottom suspension or crash .. so I would go yosh again

I have the Wb Aluminum pro 2 race system and I would say you should really consider it. It helps down low and in the midrange too. It is also nice b/c it is relatively quiet, i think about 98 dbs. Just my .002

I've herd nothing but good about the DR. D system and it's a little cheaper. I love the Big Gun on my bike but I'm not sure about the gains since I've never ridden the bike with the stock pipe. A plus is it's only like 287 dollars for the system!