Sign in to follow this  

Any mini mx videos?

When someone posts a movie of people on motocross tracks they bore me to death. However I love the ones with kids on 85s and 65s and such. So maybe you guys could find me some.

javascript:openWindow("/mx/slideshow/videos/0,20829,_659849,00.html","_MXVideo","height=490,width=755,resizable,scrollbars") not sure if link works

javascript:openWindow("/mx/slideshow/videos/0,20829,_659849,00.html","_MXVideo","height=490,width=755,resizable,scrollbars")

&%$#@!...... javascript:openWindow("/mx/slideshow/videos/0,20829,_659849,00.html","_MXVideo","height=490,width=755,resizable,scrollbars")

yeah dude thats in nitro circus, not sure if its 1 or 2 but that was amazing!

Yes it was in the Nitro circus and i think it is the 2nd one. it is the same kid but at a different time :banghead::banghead:

so those of you who says that it is luck.... he has done this over an over on tape....

I wonder how many ssponsors he has???

Here's some footage of my kid last weekend on his first time on an MX track. These are his only two crashes of the day. He did absolutely amazing for his first try at it. The other 50 laps were crash-free.

Click here to watch HR_crashes

I'll probably start another thread on it, but I thought it kind of fit in here too.