have you seen the new FMF ad?

yeah I saw that! wonder if it's just the slip on? it'd be nice though if they are gonna change the prices on all their exhaust to something that is reasonable! 700-800 for a pipe is rediculous. If they take the first step all the other manufacturers would have to follow suit. That or you're going to see a ton of FMF pipes at the tracks and almost no others!

that would be funny , maybe its some kind of bait :banghead:

If it's like the last few years it kind of is...they tell you the can price and don't mention you still need to buy the matching mid-pipe to go with it. Add the Ti mid pipe and it was more like $475 for the slip-on's.

I would think that all of the A/m manufactures reaching deep in my pocket. That they would at least give me a kiss maybe even chocolates when they are done. Back to a previous post, you can buy a custom exhaust for a car any car for less then an exhaust for a dirtbike. R&D costs? You don't think flowmaster has R&D? They even have a lot more cost in materials. The motorcycle AM just likes to fleece their fellow riders. They forget when they were piled up in a pick up scraping up just enough money for fuel.

I absolutely think thumper pipes are wildly over priced. You look a the fabrication on a two stroke pipe and silencer and what goes into a thumper pipe. The ringding pipe is 180 bucks with an 89 dollar silencer...and now they want 600-800 bucks for a thumper pipe...these guys are on crack...

Im willing to spend 350 on a Thunder Alley because its hand made. But when you gear up to build hundreds and hundreds of the same pipe, the cost drops dramatically.

The cost of pipes is directly associated with what morons are willing to pay for them...If nobody bought 800 dollar pipes, they'd be a hell of a lot cheaper...

I absolutely think thumper pipes are wildly over priced. You look a the fabrication on a two stroke pipe and silencer and what goes into a thumper pipe. The ringding pipe is 180 bucks with an 89 dollar silencer...and now they want 600-800 bucks for a thumper pipe...these guys are on crack...

Im willing to spend 350 on a Thunder Alley because its hand made. But when you gear up to build hundreds and hundreds of the same pipe, the cost drops dramatically.

The cost of pipes is directly associated with what morons are willing to pay for them...If nobody bought 800 dollar pipes, they'd be a hell of a lot cheaper...

Couldn't agree more, well said Shawn :banghead: