Sign in to follow this  

Two Wheel Tuesday - all about the DRZ!!!

Hope you all saw the show on Speed channel...

It was all about dual sporting a DRZ..

Good stuff, watching it now. Rodney Smith is 2up single tracking with his wife on the Z.

Yea, it was all about the tour.

I would love to :banghead: in some of the areas they did :banghead:

I e-mailed the owner of the company this spring asking about some jetting tips for our trip to Colorado.

He was very helpful, supplied suggestions for jetting and part numbers, and my bike ran great in the mountains!

I'm glad they're getting some good press.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? I go to get into bed last night and my girlfriend is flipping through the channels and I see a glimpse of the host standing there with a piece of a yellow bike. I'm like go back, go back...and sure enough...IT'S THE END. I saw the last clip of Carmichael riding and that's it. It just figures it was all about DRZ's. How freaking lame that I missed it.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? I go to get into bed last night and my girlfriend is flipping through the channels and I see a glimpse of the host standing there with a piece of a yellow bike. I'm like go back, go back...and sure enough...IT'S THE END. I saw the last clip of Carmichael riding and that's it. It just figures it was all about DRZ's. How freaking lame that I missed it.

Get a TIVO! :banghead:

Get a TIVO!🤣

We registered for one as a wedding gift. Fingers crossed. :banghead::banghead:🤣