Sign in to follow this  

Vancouver Wa Riders

I live in Battle Ground and am looking for people to ride with. I am free most fridays and saturdays. So if anyone is out there let me know

Are you a woods or a track kinda guy?

We ride the back side of Jones Creek quite a bit. I am off on fridays so Firday rides are quite possible.

How's the knee? I think we need to have a S.W. Washinton TT ride this winter. We can stage at my house. I wonder how many would be interested?

you all need to put your bikes in your trucks and head up to Longview. Come ride the Elochoman with me. I am always looking for people to ride with.

The map shows a whole 4 miles of trails. That is very incorrect. Most time we hit around 40 miles. The only way you know where they are is if you go with some one who does. Like me.

Let me know if any one wants too.

I just noticed who posted the "stage out of my house" ride.

Count me in buddy.

I lovel riding with Tubo.

Maybe I will have my new KTM by then.

I am still fairly new to bikes, I got my first bike a CRF450R in June, but I rode Jones Creek all summer long with a couple of experienced guys. We covered every inch of it but I hope maybe someone knows some new trails. We also hit the Longview MX track a few times

you all need to put your bikes in your trucks and head up to Longview. Come ride the Elochoman with me. I am always looking for people to ride with.

The map shows a whole 4 miles of trails. That is very incorrect. Most time we hit around 40 miles. The only way you know where they are is if you go with some one who does. Like me.

Let me know if any one wants too.

I know some North End TT'ers that would be interested. We like it tough :banghead: , let us know.

Thanks!

If ya like MX let me know and we can set something up to go ride Rivedale. It'se only about 30mins past longview. (Depending on how you drive.) That is if you dont riding with a quad.