Sign in to follow this  

Square Bears - HareScramble 10-09-05

Hey,

I was curious as to what this course is like. Looking at last years results, it looks short and maybe tight :banghead: . Thanks for any help, and I will see you there! Best of luck to everyone!

Coming back from Evadale, Texas just for the last race - helping some places down here get back up and running after the storms. (it is a mess).

It was a really nice course. not tight like king Ferry and Cortland but probably just about right. A few hills, lots of large rock. Last year it ran a bout a month later the leaves were peek. It was beautiful but a little chilly. My last lap I fell in a pool of ice cold spring water and thought I was going to freeze. With all the rain we had last year I only remember a couple muddy spots so that may not be an issue this year. #979 and his girlfriend took some fantastic photos during the race. I had them put together as photo album but can't find them right now. They may be on my other server. I will look for them later. the following link is for a few my wife took with our little and old digital camera.

HTTP://www.lightlink.com/rogerd/Hancock/

looks like a mud run....calling for rain thurs - sunday.

I found some better pictures of Hancock 04 which include some good shots of the mud hole after the first turn.

album 24.58.80.21/Hancock/index1.htm

first turn mud

24.58.80.21/Hancock/pages/Hancock%20Hare%20scramble%20Oct%202004%20007_jpg.htm