Sign in to follow this  

Virburnum MO Poker run last weekend

Did anybody else here attend this?

I had a great time. Think I was only the only factory dualsport there.

Nothing but rocks, I was beating up my poor bike real hard.

The devol guards and moose barkbusters were mandatory equipment.

I was there a couple weekends ago. Round 14 of the MHSC series. And let me tell ya......Rain for two or three days leading up to it.............Drove all the way there with the windshield wipers on HI............Got there...........At about 9:30............couldn't get the pop-up up fast enuff...........We flipped a coin to see who had to unload the bikes..........I lost...............then I got wet while trying to find a place under the pop-up................but my bike was the only one that started out with no mud on the grips.......did I just say that?????????????...............lets just say you can only make a rock so muddy.............did I mention how far it is between rocks???????????We all had a good time...................but when it was done and I was waiting for everyone to get back to the truck........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................yep they caught on to the I'll drop your bike in the mud................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I rode home with the bikes in the back of the truck...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

glad you guys had fun. i'm part of the club that ran it. i went out before the rain stopped to check the arrows and ran the sweep lap after the race was over. considering the amount of rain we got, i think the course held up well. being a fifteen mile loop, it didn't get ridden to death. i've seen worse. ever ride a finger lakes mud race?

I was surprised that it didn't rut up more. I fell down twice before the two mile marker and played catch up all day. Ended up 10th so I thought I did fairly well. I love finger lakes mud. I always seem to do good there. Thanks for putting on a good race.