Sign in to follow this  

Suzuki Key codes- lost Key replacement

Hello All I have a 1990 Dr650 that I have missplaced the key to. I am not the original owner so I do not have the key code to recut a new key. I have been told that they imprint the key codes on the bike as well is this true and if so how do I find it.

Any info will be helpfull.

Thanks,

Mike

:banghead:

normally, if it is, its on the cylinder itself, take thfe ignition out and take it to a locksmith shop, not a dealer (too much) THey can either read hte code and go into a program, get hte cuts, and cut you a key, or do it by hand, either way yuou will have it. Most places require title and ID as well to do it, my father is a locksmith

normally, if it is, its on the cylinder itself, take thfe ignition out and take it to a locksmith shop, not a dealer (too much) THey can either read hte code and go into a program, get hte cuts, and cut you a key, or do it by hand, either way yuou will have it. Most places require title and ID as well to do it, my father is a locksmith

Hey now, I'm actually cheaper than our local locksmith.

Like he said, though, remove the ignition and take it to your dealer (or locksmith for the whiners). There's a code on the back. :banghead: