Sign in to follow this  

Need Help with Street Legal Bike!!

So here's the problem: My roommate and I are heading to Vegas in December and would like to rent a few bikes while we are down there. Maybe take a day trip to Hoover Dam or just cruise up the strip. The problem is that neither one of us have our endorsements. We are planning on taking the drive test before we head down but we don't have access to a street legal bike. We have spent countless hours on dirt bikes and are hoping that someone out there knows of a place where we can get a bike for our test, or might even have an old beater laying around that they would be so kind to let us use. Of course we'd compensate you, and it doesn't need to be anything fancy, just street legal and running. It would only be for the test, nothing else. We're in the Corvallis area, so if you've got any ideas/suggestions, feel free to chime in. Thanks!

Jake

541-908-1906

prattj@onid.orst.edu

so if you've got any ideas/suggestions, feel free to chime in. Thanks!

I would reccomend the beginner MSF course, they supply the bikes and you get to skip the DMV test. If you can find one with openings, I think it is like $50 for Oregon residents.

Later,