Sign in to follow this  

Has anyone rode Knoxville riding area near Lake Berryessa?

I've ridden it, keep going till ya hit either Cow Mtm or Clear creek..

The place is a dung infested pit of deprivation...

If you decide to give it a try after the rave reviews, you can pick-up a map at a BLM office. There is one in Ukiah on North State Street. I got one there, but have never gone there because of hearing similar reviews on other posts.

I have never been there, but I have posted questions about it in the past. This post sums it up from what i have learned. knoxville is a poop hole. Although the BLM ranger i spoke with did infact ride there from time to time. He said it was rocky. Go figure. The map I picked up is crapola as well, it is just a cheap computer printout. I still want to go there some day, just for kicks.

I have never been there, but I have posted questions about it in the past. This post sums it up from what i have learned. knoxville is a poop hole. Although the BLM ranger i spoke with did infact ride there from time to time. He said it was rocky. Go figure. The map I picked up is crapola as well, it is just a cheap computer printout. I still want to go there some day, just for kicks.

Yup, sometimes ya gotta just do it, just to say ya did it.. :banghead:

You bring the beer, I'll bring the chicken & flak vests... :banghead:

[quote name=

You bring the beer, I'll bring the chicken & flak vests... 🤣[/quote]

:banghead: :banghead:

If you must see for yourself. Go to the innersection of HWY 29 and 53 in Lowerlake-just 2 miles south of clearlake.. at that section go east through old downtown Lowerlake. Just stay on that road about 10 to 15 miles and there will be a sign on the right hand side. It is Jeep trail in rocks and shale.. :banghead::banghead:🤣