Sign in to follow this  

Dirt rider test of 2006 CRF250R

It is in the latest issue of Dirt Rider, anyone read this yet? good review??

The mags seem to be a week or so later to find their way to Canada....

hey im looking to get the crf250 i have a 05yz125. jw how the bike is and is it worth going to it. i love the yz125 but im thinking to go to a four and i dont really want the yzf

hey im looking to get the crf250 i have a 05yz125. jw how the bike is and is it worth going to it. i love the yz125 but im thinking to go to a four and i dont really want the yzf

For your own good, wait till some tests come out. If they say the yzf handles pretty cloes to the Crf and kawi, get the YZF. Crfs are notorious for valve trouble. if they didn't handle better there would be absolutely no reason to buy the Honda. So if they say the YZF handles good don't buy the valve eating CRF. I'm gonna get :banghead: for puting this on the Honda forum, but it's the truth. Just look at all the valve problem threads.

SXY RIDER 39.....what kind of bike do you have?

........and please don't say a TTR125 :banghead:

my vote would be to keep the 125 if you like it. i just went back from yzf250 and could not be happier .

SXY RIDER 39.....what kind of bike do you have?

........and please don't say a TTR125 :banghead:

KTM 125 SX. Still get a kick out of beating riders who tell me. "i thought two strokes were slow." I'd jump on the 4 stroke bandwaggon too if I had loads of cash laying around, but I just don't.

ryno625: Why did you buy a 2006 if you already have a modded 2005? You have that much money to spend or you have other reasons?

KTM 125 SX. Still get a kick out of beating riders who tell me. "i thought two strokes were slow." I'd jump on the 4 stroke bandwaggon too if I had loads of cash laying around, but I just don't.

Hey where are you in cali sky rider? i think we should hang out. I fell exactly how you fell except i already wasted my money on a four stroke. luckily, i still have my cr125r

i just got my new dirt rider thursday. excellent review. dirt rider always does a good job. transworlds was a little short though dont yall think?