Sign in to follow this  

Where are the 06's?

Ok well, I do not even have my 250 sold yet...but still. I was calling around today, asking dealers if they have 05 or 06 CRF 450R's in stock?

I got answers varying from...

Nope

No

Not Untill end of the month

Nada

Soo, everyone here with "06 CRF 450" in there sig, how in the heck do you have one?

Anyone know if they are even on the East Coast yet?

Im looking around Maryland, Virginia, PA, West Virginia area...

Thanks.

There's one in my Garage.. .been there for 3 weeks... Soon to be loaded in the back of my truck and on it's way to Perris Raceway...

Todd.

Nevermind, called Thumpertalk and they said they have them in stock. Just got to get my 250 sold now. Probally, use thumpertalk for that too.

Honda East in Toledo, OH had a couple... I saw a bunch at Baja practice 3 weeks ago. Also saw a dual exhaust crf250 at Redbud in the womens class of all places! Too bad it was in the first corner pile up and didn't get started again...

I just got mine last Saturday at Diamond Motorsports in DE. They said they had another coming in this week. Give them a call, ask for Rob.

I have a SUPER nice '05 Honda CRF 450 for sale the owner needs $ for attorney fees ASAP!!! Excellent Condition, NOT KIDDING!! he wants $3600 is that too much I know it was never raced He has around 30-35 acres he rides on (for now,until his ex scarfs it up that's why he needs $)